This is Official PCSO 6/58 Ultra lotto result for May 2019. Furthermore result draw is every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Also here is the Result below.
|Tuesday May 21, 2019|
First of all Ultra lotto 6/58 is a Parimutuel from the French (Pari Mutuel) which means the game wherein the prize pool is divided equally among the winners if there are more than one jackpot prize winner. Hence in the event if there is no winner, the jackpot prize shall be added to the computation of prize for the next schedule draw.
How to Play 6/58 Lotto
There are different System plays of 6 58 Ultra lotto :
- 5 Roll (System 5R) = 1,060.00
- 7 Combinations (System 7) = 140.00
- 28 Combinations (System 8) = 560.00
- 84 Combinations (System 9) = 1,680.00
- 210 Combinations (System 10) = 4,200.00
- 462 Combinations (System 11) = 9,240.00
- 924 Combinations (System 12) = 18,480.00
Another six(6) Consecutive draws in advanced play is also available.
Also if you match all six(6) numbers drawn in any order you win the jackpot prize. And you also win prizes by getting any of 3,4 or 5 numbers of the winning 6 numbers combination.
Hence, Standard play and prizes payout :
- Jackpot prize = Minimum jackpot prize of 50,000,000.00 PHP.
- 5 Winning numbers = Up to 280,000.00 PHP.
- 4 Winning numbers = Up to 3,800.00 PHP.
- 3 Winning numbers = 20.00 PHP.
Prizes where to claim
First of all prizes 10,001 and above excluding the jackpot prize claim at PCSO branch offices in your area or PCSO head office. And finally 20 pesos up to 10,000 claim at any authorized lotto outlet or PCSO branch offices in your area.
Further more only 18 years of age and above can avail the game.
Suggestion: Also double check the result at Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office official site before claiming your prize.
See below for the previous related topic of 6/58 result yesterday, 6/58 lotto result today, and lotto result today and many more. if you have something to suggest follow us on twitter and feel free to comment.